We do the cleaning. You focus on your business.
Blue Chip can provide your business with dependable and experienced day porters and matrons. Our porters and matrons perform a multitude of tasks and will keep your facility spotless, leaving you free to focus on your business and clients. Porters and matrons perform invaluable, time-saving services and give your business a professional touch that cannot be underestimated. From maintaining washrooms to setting up meeting rooms, our hard-working porters and matrons provide a wealth of beneficial services to offices, hotels, institutions and other facilities throughout the greater New York area.
Blue Chip's Porter and Matron services include the following custodial and related tasks:
- Sweeping, mopping, waxing and buffing floors
- Emptying, cleaning and relining trash receptacles
- Vacuuming and shampooing carpets
- Dusting windowsills, overhead lights and resident tables
- Cleaning kitchens, food service preparation areas and public elevators
- Cleaning and washing down discharged resident rooms
- Cleaning public lounges and wiping down furniture
- Cleaning public and resident bathrooms, bathtubs, showers and replenishing paper towels, soap and toilet paper
- Maintaining buildings and keeping grounds free from refuse
- Transporting trash carts, equipment, supplies and furniture between offices or various building sites
- Assisting in the setting-up of tables, chairs and equipment for meeting rooms and special functions
- Providing delivery service as needed
- Moving furniture
- Performing other related custodial duties as required
In order to provide the level of quality services our clients expect from our porters and matrons, Blue Chip has implemented rigorous employee hiring, screening and safety training processes including detailed reference and background checks.
If you need to hire porters or matrons for your facility, trust the experts at Blue Chip. For more information on our Porter and Matron services, please request a free estimate
. Or feel free to call us at 212-564-0100. We will be happy to answer all of your questions.